It has taken me a very long time to come to terms with the fact that I am not, in fact, the the gothest of them all. May the goth cabal strike me down. Without further ado, I give you the real me:
- It took me a while to finally admit to this but I love trash TV. Reality
shows are far too entertaining. I have also watched every single episode
of Glee and enjoyed it.
- My taste in music is all over the place. I'm not a very picky listener, I try to listen to a lot of different genres but there are some I just can't get into. Deathrock is definitely not my thing. I will dance to it at a party but that is where our relationship ends.
- I have never worn a perfectly black outfit. I own a white cat.
|Exhibit A: A very white cat|
- I don't understand why people go visit graveyards for shits and giggles (she said, frantically trying to cover her blog's title). I don't want to go as far as saying that it's disrespectful but I just don't understand the appeal.
- Cigarettes are evil. Smoking is evil. Never in my life will I smoke, ever.
- In daily life, I look terrifyingly boring because of my normal human
being disguise. You really don't want to run into me on a lazy Sunday.
- Those who have been following my blog for a while will probably be (far too) aware of this, but I am a massive geek. By that I mean that I like things. Intensely and obsessively. Once I join a new fandom, I lose all chill. I will literally cry about my favourite characters.
|Exhibit B: Geeking out at Pairi Daiza because I found a tiny stone circle that reminded me of Outlander. This is the face of a maniac.|
Do you have any ungoth confessions you'd like to share or do you want to shout at me for shattering your hopes and dreams? Please let me know in a comment.
- I speak fluent meme. It's my primary means of communication.
- The holidays are my absolute favourite time of the year. My mother likes to call me a hobbit for that exact reason. I love Christmas decorations, buying and giving presents, preparing food, and even some (!) Christmas songs. Come December, I become possessed by the spirit of Christmas and yes, I will wear ugly Christmas sweaters unironically.
- I have very conflicting feelings about spiders. They terrify me but please please please don't kill them, just put them outside okay, I said DON'T KILL THEM THOSE POOR THINGS
Labels: challenges, personal