featured outfit

OUTFIT: Skeleton Popsicle

January 18, 2015Saskia C.

First of all, happy New Year everyone! I am indeed still alive but only barely; one more exam to go until I am a free woman again. In between studying, writing papers and doing assignments I did manage to snap a couple of outfit pictures.


Sweater: Killstar
Skirt: Asos
Shoes: Demonia 
Choker: eBay


I got the Killstar sweater for Christmas from my parents. The sweater is surprisingly cosy and warm (but not warm enough to wear outside without a coat - hence the 'popsicle'). Here I am wearing it with a high waist skirt, but I am still looking for different ways to style it, so if you have any suggestions, be sure to let me know. And yes I rediscovered '90s tattoo necklaces, so sue me. 

Unfortunately I must return to my books now, so wish me luck for my final exam. If you notice me being absent or would just like to know what I'm up to, have a look at my Instagram or Twitter, I update those fairly regularly.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. That is a cute outfit. Good luck with your studies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind 90's tattoo necklaces, I still have all of my original ones lol. Styling crop tops is rather limiting, basically the on trend way to do it is to pair it with anything high waisted, like skirts, pants and shorts. I haven't really seen anyone wearing them with low rise cuts, which I think is kind of nice because I remember the days of tummies hanging out and it just seemed sloppy to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I remember this too and getting yelled at at school.... Low rise jeans and crop tops were in style... What did they expect?

      Delete
  3. Love the sweater and skirt! Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat top is adorable! Does look difficult to style with though... But I really like this outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome! I love the look of cropped things but i don' t think they would suit my shape!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

Follow by Email

Contact Form