Ten Terrific Tunes

For the past weeks I have been incredibly busy writing papers so my plan to post on Mondays is still failing miserably. That also means I haven't had the time to write extensive posts or take pretty pictures, sadly. However, Sary's latest post has given me an idea; it reminded me of the fact that I rarely talk about music on this blog. That is why I am going to post ten songs that I love for you to discover and (hopefully) enjoy so you will know at least something about my musical tastes.
Without further ado, ten songs that make my ears happy, in no particular order.

IAMX - Animal Impulses


Deine Lakaien - Nevermore


Sneaker Pimps - The Chauffeur (Duran Duran cover)


The Cure - Where the Birds Always Sing


NÄO - Glad


Chelsea Wolfe - The Warden


Rasputina - Gingerbread Coffin


Abney Park - Neobedouin


Switchblade Symphony - Gutter Glitter


Yasmine Hamdan - Hal (Only Lovers Left Alive soundtrack)


Picking ten songs was hard. Goethes Erben didn't make the cut, and neither did David Bowie, which makes me sad. I suggest you give Bowie a listen anyway, to make up for me not including him.

Labels: