OUTFIT: Geek Goth

It's been a while since I made a decent outfit post, mainly because one, I don't dress up when I'm just staying at home and studying/writing papers and two, we had a heat wave and it was disgustingly hot; that means wearing as little clothing as possible. Luckily the weather has cooled down since, but it's still too hot for my tastes. I much prefer autumn or even winter, even though I'm cold before everyone else, but at least then I can wear lovely jumpers.


 

Featuring my new cardigan and skirt. Both very basic items that I've wanted for a long time. I love long, loose cardigans like this one, which is why I've got one in all of my favourite colours. That means black and purple. As in, the only colours I ever wear. 
The story of the skirt is pretty much the other way around: they've had this particular skirt in the H&M store in Leuven for ages, but not in black. For the longest time they only sold it in grey and red, which are nice enough colours, but I prefer my skirts to match the colour of my soul. Imagine my excitement when they finally stocked it in my favourite non-colour.

'Exsanguinate' shirt (aka my favourite geek shirt): ShirtPunch
Cardigan: Bershka
Skirt: C&A
Shoes: Underground
Hat: H&M

Now I must go and play some Star Wars: The Old Republic; the Empire needs me. I'll leave you with a picture of me holding a snake at the zoo, which was awesome and only slightly scary.



Labels: